Monday, March 14, 2011

40 Days for Life Kick Off Rally

The Denver 40 Days for Life had their Kick off Rally on Saturday March 5 at St. James parish.
Bishop James Conley, Auxiliary Bishop of the Denver archdiocese gave a very moving and heartfelt sermon. He brought me to tears. Here is a link to the article in the Denver Catholic Register detailing his sermon.

http://www.archden.org/repository//Documents/DCR/2011/DCR_03-09-11_website.pdf

Fr. John Paul Leyba from St. Thomas More in Centennial also gave a very profound speech during the rally. By the time I had to speak I was completely undone. It is so great to see our shepards leading their flock in the cause for Life. Bishop Conley said something very incisive; being pro-life is a spirituality. That is so true.
I hope many, many more people will sign up to pray for the 40 Days for life. We can all do our part to save babies from such a cruel death and to help their mothers avoid the biggest mistake they will ever make.
If you can't be at a clinic praying please consider saying a daily rosary at home or in adoration in support.

3 comments:

  1. Greatings ... I have tried to send an e-mail to your address and my note keeps kicking back. Would like to receive the testimonial CD, is there another address I may use? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, I've listened to your testimony and it's powerful. God bless you for having the courage to tell your story publicly!

    ReplyDelete